OK here's YOUR ammo Neeley

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
You wanna hear a funny one. When in highschool, I had a reputation for partying just a tad before school, during school, at lunch, in detention, on the way home, at home.....you get the picture. We partied hard up here in far north cold tundra! Well in the 80's the big thing for girls to do was to "borrow" their boyfriends boxers. And they would wear them out, over their underwear, just like shorts. It was the fad at the time. Well, it ticked me, cause I was always loosing my drawers to my girlfriend. So when she actually went to the store and bought a pair of her own boxers to wear in the fashion, I swiped them! Then got good and torn up one morning before school, (senior year) and wore 2 pairs of boxers. MINE, and her's over top! The looks I got! HA!!!! My english teacher yelled at me upon entering his classroom to go put on some pants! I laughed and said, "this is what I'm wearin' sir!" I know secretly, most of the other guys had respect for me, for having the cahones to do it, ALL day too, and to let the girls know to lay off our top dresser drawers! It was good for a laugh, but looking back, it was one of the dumbest things I think I've ever done. So if you ever have that dream of being trapped in school in just your drawers with everyone laughing, I've LIVED it! LOL

Must be you're still laughing. I expected to get slammed right quick on this one!

It's not funny...that is just the kind of thing we've come to expect from you!!!

OK FINE!!!!!! Trophy stealin', extra fish cullin' bug bitten, swolen butt! Ha! Get it? Hahhahahahaaa! I need to go fishin or sumpin!

Were those panties you were wearin' (they were panties, right?) cotton, silk or POLYester?

Oh here we go again...The PETA people are going to be after us for skinning endangered Naugas

PETA. Doesn't that stand for People Eating Tasty Animals?HAR!!!

How am i supposed to get work done with visions of Neeley's butt and Rob in a naugehyde thong in my head!!!

I'll bet they were frilly G-strings!!!

It's was BOXERS over BOXERS! Did you READ the post. And they had palm trees on them. But a word of caution to anyone thinking of trying this will intoxicated, one pair of boxers with the little access hole pushed one way and the other pair with the little access hole pushed the other, is NOT, I repeat NOT guarantee against unwanted visitors in homeroom! LOL My girlfriend was more embarrassed than me! HA LOL

Ken,

Moved the post over here to end the "member " thread. It was getting looooong.

Not just yet on the nickname my friend but I will tell you a very embarassing FISHING story. Let me say that the ORIGINAL reason for the TOXIC handle will only be told in person. I have had many instances where the name had been earned again and again and those that know the nickname always answer with "now I know why they call you TOXIC"!!

Was fishing a Pennsylvania club tournament on Champlain with a real, and I mean real s-e-r-i-o-u-s- "for blood" partner. Never been in the boat with this guy and he tells me he doesn't talk when he fishes, don't get in my way, be johnny on the spot when I call for the net, etc., etc. This not being my boat, I was regulated to the "Non-payment" making section of the boat, mainly the rear deck. Our saying is "He who makes the payments gets the front deck". Anyway, this yahoo couldn't put us on fish and we were mid-lake fishing vertical holes in the thickest milfoil bed I have ever seen. Dink after Dink after Dink. He was sure that a hawg was hangin out somewhere in there. I couldn't fish my confidence bait (tubes) and he was drop shotting a french fry worm through the mat, so out of frustration I grabbed the old trusty pop-r and started working the top. 3---4----5 casts, nothing doing. I'm getting real frustrated and threw just as hard as I could straight out the back of the boat (normally, I would never do that but.....). I was midly surprized at the distance considering the weight. I wasn't used to working the lure in from that distance and was cranking in for another cast but the pop-r was a good 10 yards from the boat. Feeling like the cast was over, I was fast cranking the remaining way, I put my rod tip down to pick the pop-r out of the water, lifted up the lure with about 2 feet of string still out when all of a sudden from the port side of the boat, this pike of about 8 pounds, launches from the water with an explosion, hits the cowling of the motor, ricochets up hits me in the chest at which time I lose my footing and fall into the passenger side of the boat letting out a whoop that can only be inspired by one of these toothy, lure sealing bandits, flying straight for your face (keep in mind, the total time lapse from explosion to scream was 2 seconds and yes, I did scream like a little girl!!). Well, my fishing partner being the pro that he was had on stirrup storm pants and when I yelled (more like a death scream) and broke the total silence (required by him), he spun around, got a stirrup caught on the trolling motor pedal and went head first into the milfoil bed. I pulled him back into the boat and I just couldn't take it anymore and fell on the deck laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. It was the end of the day, we both had light bags and when we got back to the dock all he wouls say was "TOXIC got me". Happy ending though----I have fished with him many times since. Now he talks (and keeps one eye on me all the time).

TOXIC

I am still trying to figure out how Rob talked anybody into being HIS "girlfriend"... I mean the guy was wearing his underwear on the outside... Last time I saw that... I helped the guy check into a state run facility for the deficient thinker

It is "code" for "nuts" Deficient Thinker = Nut

Radially Challenged = drunk

Non-communicative = unconscious

De-Mirandized = Obtained a confession

Vertically Uncoordinated = knocked down

And the list goes on...

I get the feeling that "TOXIC" has something to do with natural gas....

Knew you guys would have fun with this. There Toxic, I sacrificed myself for your sake to keep you from having to tell the nickname story. Feel welcomed enough! LOL Plus I couldn't really hammer Ken too much without giving him a chance to return it. Like I really need to OFFER a story that opens me up. It's OK, I'm thick skinned, like Neeley said, they breed us tough up here so no they weren't Nauga, they were electroconductively greased steel wool drawers, with a sandpaper liner! LOL

Black Flies, Natural Gas & Girl's Underwear........

I'm going back to work!

Greg, the girlfriend part was easy, now getting someone to marry me, that was a little tougher! But she has been a good sport about it! In fact our anniversary is Monday. I like doing something REALLY special for her. To say how much I care. Something totally centered around her, I'm thinking of taking her fishing, whataya think? I hear Winnie is beautiful this time of year! And we could take in a tackle shop tour afterwards. See I know how to treat a woman. Take some lessons Neeley, and we might get you hitched! LOL To a black fly!! ha!

Me too Tom. Just as I had the picture of Rob in my head it cleared with Toxic shocked with a flying pike. You guys were just what I needed for an afternoon laugh but now I need to work. Still LOL at you guys.

Bear

All Neeley needs to keep in mind is th Hitch those pants back up quicker!!!

in 25 years I haven't topped my "most romantic" gesture... I had a plaque made that says; "A fisherman lives here with his best catch" and had her photo done by a pro and inserted. She is very sentimental about that plaque.

Oh MAN! Don't tell me Neeley is wearing the same pants Rob is!

Hey I got you beat Greg - A customer Mac rod handle and matching Hat!!! Now if the weather will drop below 80 so she'll go fishing again i've got it made!!

WELCOME to the family T, we're real close around here! Ya right, and maybe later, monkies will fly out of my arss! I won't even share a corona with him, let alone drawers. You should see what that guy did to that poor defenseless toilet at the Stonehelm! I don't think they want us coming back next year! LOL At least the maid that cleaned Mac and Ken's room doesn't!

Hey, that wasn't my fault...it was thirty slim-jims Mac and I ate on our 10 hour drive through Canada!!!

Wait, Monkey's, Rob's arss, Corona' and Mac in the same sentence! BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just the thought of thirty Slim Jims is makin me green. And I don't mean with envy.LOL

See, Neeley..... Your mistake was that you ate them..... They're ment to be taken as suppositories!

I understand that Slim Jims are made from parts of the pig and cow "you don't even want to know about" and that each one of those little buggers have 1/4 teaspoon of salt and other really good things... My plan is to use them in some large caliber handgun reloads as lethal poison bullets!

Allright you corndogs,....listen up....Ken...I only had 9 slim Jims on the way to NY,...it was the 11th one you had that caused your polyps to enflame!! Rob,...your stunt reminds me of a xmas tune i hear on the radio here to the tune of "Winter Wonderland".....change the words to:..Walkin' 'round in women's underwear!!" LOL..you Flamer!....and Trep....the next time you associate my name and Rob's arss in the same sentence,....you will subsequently be verbally and emotionally pummeled until you BEG for mercy OR chocolate strawberries...your choice!! LOL!! You're KILLIN' ME!!!!!!

I recently heard that the surgeon general officially named the slim jim the worst food for you. No joke, like Greg said, the ingredients, and sodium in one are off the charts. The general suggests a healthy meal of McD's chicken nuggets smothered in butter with salt on top and a serving of chernobol (sp?) perch before a slim jim.

Well Ken,

TOXIC did not originate with natural gas but as I told you, it most certainly enhanced the title. Picture this---Bunch of guys sitting in a remote fishing cabin after a long day on the water snacking on Slim Jim's, pickeled eggs, smoked oysters (from the can), Vienna Sausage and last but not least, big huge deli garlic pickles. Now the conversation turned to whether human natural gas was in fact flammable. I chimed in and said "why of course it is, didn't anyone see Mad Max and the Thunderdome, they ran a whole city on pig farts"? Well, a disagreement ensued and I was pressured to prove my point. Having prieviously experimented with human combustable emmissions, I knew I would win the argument but what I failed to consider in my equation was the intensity of the fuel source. This being an "up-scale" cabin, we had a mouse infested Lazy boy recliner. I was lucky enough to have snagged it for the evenings discussions. I preceeded to drop trou (but not my tightie whities, after all I didn't want to embarass the other guys) and hike my legs up on the edges of the recliner. I lit my trusty Bic and let loose with a stream of gas that could only be equaled by a rocket funny car at the dragstrip. Having totally mis judged the amount and purity of the fuel, ignition occured and it was like holding a match up to a can of hair spray. That's all well and good but another event took place that took a bad situation to worse----the intense blue flame fought wildly to find the source of the fuel traveling through my tightie whities and--- well, singed a very delicate part of my anatomy (Ken, does that make us brothers?). I threw my legs in the air causing the recliner to tip over backwards and rammed my head through the cheap drywall. There I sat with my head stuck in the wall and my underware burning like a one year old's birthday candle. They eventually freed me (I put out the fire).

TOXIC (if the name fits, wear it)

ROTFLMBJNO!!!!! Oh that's grand! Yup, you're DEFINATELY one of us Toxic! LOL

Um Scott, might I remind you that certain folks have their kids with them while frequenting this alreay dillusional site! Easy !

Uh Toxic, about us getting together to fish.....um, well...... HAAAA!!!!! Only if you do that again and I can camcord it from a DISTANCE! I think we just discovered the new fuel to satisfy the EPA! LOL Total combustion minus the harmful emissions, and leaves only a mild odor! Think we can make a 225 merc run on it? LOL We'll be rich!

Well, I hope you at least had the common courtesy to fix the hole in the drywall!!!

Yeah Rob it'll power the 225 with no problems but getting it into the tank is tough. Let me tell you though, the smell of spent human emmissions and smouldering underware was truly TOXIC. At least we didn't have any more mice for the rest of the week. Worst part was that it took 3 days worth of underware out of commission (Left Leg, Right Leg and inside out).

TOXIC

Sorry, guys..... I figured, considering the subject, it was the ONLY appropriate term to use!

To hear Neeley say those words from his tainted lips! Ha! Man, they been pluggin you into Mr. Rogers at the doctor's office or something? LOL I should say that next time I lose a fish in a tourney, and see what my co-angler thinks, "OH POOPY!" But it would have been appropriate above, just never thought Ken would be the one to suggest it!

I'd answer you now Rob, but I gotta go make wee-wee...

ROFLMJNO!!!!!

Man, I miss you guys. I hate it when I miss a few days on the board....LOL

Welcome to crew the TOXIC!!

Marke

Hey Ken...

Was that a "verb" or a "noun"... or in your case an "adjective" for the private parts....???? (oh I AM the south end of a north running horse)

Hey Greg!

The expression I use is:

"Hey! (insert name here) help me do an impression of a horse. I'll play the front-end and you just play yourself!"

Haaaaaaaa! I love that one.

No Scott... Haven't SEEN... just guessed.... you know how they say about inadequate compensation activities...etc

Yeah, Neeley dropped an AWFUL load of doo-doo in the Stone-Helm toilet. Then let me walk right in there unsuspecting to use it! WHOAAAAA!!! Talk about peel the paint off the walls. Don't know what they feed them boys in MI, but it's worse than slim jims washed down with cheap canadian beer. So whatever it was, doo-doo, poopy, number-2,3, AND 4 and even close to describing it!

Man, I go to the eye Dr.s for a few hours and MISS the first exhibit of Toxic Shock Syndrome!!!!

Wait, the above was just ONE but not THE original story. Hmm, gonna have to noodle on this one. Better call the boss and tell him I can't work the rest of the day, have a top secret super confidential project!

I go to lunch and get slammed by you clowns....I get no respect!!!

Ken - Did you have Chinese with Mac?

Oh...no...I think you had McChinese with a Donald ...and the the MSG rotted through the cranial membrane... otherwise you would have recognized our filial honorifics as "verbal love taps"... Instead you misconstrue our prose as "slams"...you ungrateful dredge of a politico....typical candidate...no asppreciation of the "common" folk...well the little people haven't finished with you yet! (PS That will teach you to threaten me with my "christian name".

Toxic,

We do try to get together once a year. We call it the Rally. Do a search on the site for the word "Rally" and you'll find that we have great time.

Check out my library for some pics of this years hosted by Rob and Pierre on Lake Champlain.

Next year you can room with Ken and I'll stay a hotel a few miles away...LOL

Marke

Old Chinese Proverb...Neeley speaks my christian name and he visits his ancestors!

Oh that one's gonna hang around like a TOXIC cloud!

Latest posts

Back