Ok Guys Need Suggestions

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Lariviere

Reaction score
As many of you know I recently bought a Triton after many years as a loyal Nitro owner. Also you know I had posted I had been trying to gain a position on the Nitro State Team. Well I contact the dealer to let them know what had happened and to say thanks for everything over the years and it was appreciated. Well today I get home and I got a nasty e-mail form the guy that runs the Program for the dealer. Then on a web page I frequent about fishing in New England he got bashed there last week and he blamed me for it. I checked my IP address and the person who posted the bashing e-mail and its not even close. I have no idea what to do now. Any one have any suggestions? Should I contact the dealer or Nitro about him? i don't wnat every one looking down as me as the jerk when I'm not doing anything.

I suggest you give the guy a call, explain your position. If he doesn't calm down, then a note to Tracker would probably be appropriate. I'm sure they don't want any of their dealers harrassing former customers.

I agree with Rich but I would go a step farther. Remember on sensitive issues real men still meet in person and talk man to man. Lots of cowards hide behind e-mail.

I will also agree with Rich........

I wouldn't bother to waste my time with the individual involved - it won't do any good.

I would post a very short note on the board you mentioned simply explaining that you were not involved in the bashing. Nothing more. Don't point fingers. Don't explain what happened to you. Don't sink to his level. Hold your head high!

Good Luck!

me!

Rob,...remember when I told you he's probably NOT the kind of dealer you'd want to help anyway??..Well,..he just proved me right!.....I'd give the guy a call and talk to him personally, then just forget about the whole thing.

He's his own worst enemy and he doesn't deserve anymore of your time...let alone your money! Good luck!

Mac

Guys thanks a lot for the in put really apprecaite it. That's what I love about this board.

Rob L

Back