Oil Reservoir

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PETE SZULC

Reaction score
Can any help me out? I have a question. My oil reservoir is leaking out oil into my carbs. is there a check valve or is the oil pump bad? It seems like it leaking into my carburetors and making it hard to start. If I let the boat sit awhile it drips out till the low oil alarm goes off...

You can get an engine service manual for the specific model. This will provide the details on parts, operation and service procedures.
You really should be fairly mechanically skilled to tackle oil injection system repairs. A mistake could be catastrophic.
Vic

You can get an engine service manual for the specific model. This will provide the details on parts, operation and service procedures.
You really should be fairly mechanically skilled to tackle oil injection system repairs. A mistake could be catastrophic.
Vic
Thanks Vic. I will look for a service manual. I will not tackle the oil pump if it seems complicated. Engines are expensive..
Pete

Latest posts

Back