OHIO RIVER FALL TOURNAMENT SERIES

• Thread starter Todd Atherton [URL]http://www.usabassin.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Atherton

Reaction score
USABASSIN is kicking off the 2008 season with several fall events.This is the division I direct. This series is sponsored by Tracker, Nitro, and BassPro shops in Clarksville ,Indiana

The cost is a $25.00 membership to USABASSIN per preson once a year

The entry fee is $50.00 per boat with the optional S10.00 big bass pot. this is a very low cost series wtih the top division point holders going on to the regionals and then making there way to the 2008 classic with the top prise of a new boat," just gave away a 2007 Nitro 591 with a Mercury 150efi"

I would love to see a large turnout to support USABASSIN and Tarcker Marine Group as they have put alot of time and money into this series.

If you need further info go to www.usabassin.com or shoot me a email or yahoo IM

[email protected]

nitro901team yhhoo ID

There are the five dates with 2 of them being in Tell City,Indiana at the Rocky Point Marina on Deer Creek, an excellent smallmouth fishery. Tthe remaining three will be in Louiusville,kentucky at Cox Park where the regular season is held.

The dates are as follows :

9-23 at Cox Park

9-30 at Rocky point

10-14 at Cox Park

10-28 at Rocky Point

11-4 at Cox Park

Check in, boat check time starts at 600am for all dates

take off will be at safe light and conditions.

For those of you that have never fished at Rocky point there is a $5.00 ramp fee in addition to the entry fee this is paid to Rocky Point marina and is not part of the payout.

We hope to have a great turnout and a fantastic kickoff to the 2008 season.

Remember there will be lunch served at no charge to our teams

and thanks to our sponsors the will be door/ ramp prizes.

I look forward to seeing everyone after the classic in Louisville, Kentucky to fish the always challenging Ohio River.

R.Todd Atherton

Director BPS Ohio River division

TMG BPS PROSTAFF

http://www.usabassin.com

Latest posts

Back