Off to sunny Florida!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gone bye bye

Reaction score
Folks,

I will be gone for a few weeks heading to Florida to practice fish with Chuck Economou (I know he runs a Triton, but I dont hold it against him).

I will return after the FLW event on Okeechobee (end of the month). Yes Ken I will be at the Silverdome show, unless I get an offer I cannot refuse in Florida! lol....

Mini

Hey Mini, on your way down can you stop and drop off a load of love to Trep for us. The white, cold, fluffy kind. I hear hear likes that sort of thing. Have fun down there. Let me know what you think of Okeechobee. I have a friend that's a pastor down there in Port St Lucie, wants me to come down. Last I had heard it was only a mud hole, due to low water.

Rob

Hey Mini, Rob was just kidding, but I see you took him seriously it's SNOWING HERE again!

Safe travels Mini and good luck!

TrepMan

Mini,...swing by and fix my surround sound before you leave!!..LOL...seeya dude,...keep in touch!!

Say hi to Chuck for me!! (and that Kevin dude too!!)

Mac,

I will try to make it by tommorrow. I am doing laundry and packing my clothes. While I wait for the washer and dryer I am going to get my rods and reels and tackle together. Maybe we can meet @ Bass Pro first, I still have a gift cert to spend....

Just give me a call with your "e-t-a" at the store,...but you don't have to spend anything on ME!!...I just want your techno-help!!..LOL

Have fun, catch a toad or two, and I'll see ya at the Dome.

Well, Mini, I know I'm a few days late and you're probably on the road already........ But have a great trip! And try for some of those salt water bass - snook - while you're down there!

me!

Be careful dude,....I'll give you a call periodically to see how you're doin'....give my regards to Chuck and Kevin,...wish them both good luck. Seeya

Latest posts

Back