Quantcast

Off to sunny Florida!

Nitro & Tracker Owners

Help Support Nitro & Tracker Owners:

gone bye bye

Reaction score
Folks,

I will be gone for a few weeks heading to Florida to practice fish with Chuck Economou (I know he runs a Triton, but I dont hold it against him).

I will return after the FLW event on Okeechobee (end of the month). Yes Ken I will be at the Silverdome show, unless I get an offer I cannot refuse in Florida! lol....

Mini

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Hey Mini, on your way down can you stop and drop off a load of love to Trep for us. The white, cold, fluffy kind. I hear hear likes that sort of thing. Have fun down there. Let me know what you think of Okeechobee. I have a friend that's a pastor down there in Port St Lucie, wants me to come down. Last I had heard it was only a mud hole, due to low water.

Rob

TrepMan

Reaction score
Hey Mini, Rob was just kidding, but I see you took him seriously it's SNOWING HERE again!

Safe travels Mini and good luck!

TrepMan

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Mini,...swing by and fix my surround sound before you leave!!..LOL...seeya dude,...keep in touch!!

Say hi to Chuck for me!! (and that Kevin dude too!!)

gone bye bye

Reaction score
Mac,

I will try to make it by tommorrow. I am doing laundry and packing my clothes. While I wait for the washer and dryer I am going to get my rods and reels and tackle together. Maybe we can meet @ Bass Pro first, I still have a gift cert to spend....

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Just give me a call with your "e-t-a" at the store,...but you don't have to spend anything on ME!!...I just want your techno-help!!..LOL

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Have fun, catch a toad or two, and I'll see ya at the Dome.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Well, Mini, I know I'm a few days late and you're probably on the road already........ But have a great trip! And try for some of those salt water bass - snook - while you're down there!

me!

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Be careful dude,....I'll give you a call periodically to see how you're doin'....give my regards to Chuck and Kevin,...wish them both good luck. Seeya

Latest posts