Off To Springfield-BPS Hdqtrs

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
I'm leaving for the airport in a 1/2 hr...for a business trip to the Holy Land. BPS Marketing called me a couple of weeks ago and they set up a meeting with me for Monday morning from 9am-?? to discuss potential NEW marketing opportunities with S&T. I don't know alot of other agenda details yet, but I have to keep the faith that they're serious about taking this to the next step now that I'm free from my AP obligations and they're willing to fly me out and put me up overnite, attend a 1 day meeting and fly me back home Monday evening! Keep your fingers crossed....how cool would it be to have a whole bunch of NEW S&T items available on-line and in all the stores, and possibly a Youth Fishing Club or some other type of Intro to Fishing program sponsored entirely by BPS?! Who knows,..anything can happen now!! By the way.....this trip's solo too, no Mini,...no Kathy,...just me and my BPS Master catalog and a legal pad,......so i can order all of my 2006 ProStaff chit tonite in the hotel!!! BBWWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:D:rolleyes:

I'll post a reply when i get back....may not be able to go into details, but I'll let ya'll know if you should keep an eye open in the '07 Spring Catalogs!! ;)

Talk to ya later,

Mac

Great news Mac-Daddy let's hope they are smart enough to to take advantage of your talents!!

TOXIC

No mini???? Who's gonna carry the towel??:lol:

Well,...let's hope it turns out good,...with the "middle man" (AP) out of the pix now.....there's a lot more room for margin for BPS.....and we aLL know they're all about MARGIN!....;)

TTYL,

Mac

Mac - WAY COOL Dude! Don't forget my idea, an S&T Wrapped Avalanche with a 150 Opti, and I know JUST the dude to sign the Pro Staff Deal here in GA!!!!!

Dude Git R' Done!! Remember as a member of the Mac entourage I am still in charge of the "reading material". Have a safe flight and tell us some good news tomorrow!!

Donnie

Sounds like your off and running Mac. Good luck and best Wishes.:)

Good Mornin' folks,...Thanks for the well wishes,...they worked!! Had a GREAT meeting y'day. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail yet, nothing's been signed but it's all in the works. BPS still believes in my S&T "dream" and they want to help me achieve that goal!! We'll see a few things by this Xmas,...more by the '07 Spring Show seaon,..and even more by Xmas of '07. That's the plan right now...and it will ALL be available chain-wide! BPS had already started thinking about a bunch of cool ideas and they're already in the works. Again, I can't/won't go into a lot of detail here, but in a few years from now,...with a little luck and a lot of hard work,...S&T should be as synonomous with BPS as Nascar and bass fishin'!!:wub:

Lord knows I've been patient enough!!..LOL (Mini,...we GOTTA go fishin' this week!!!)

Thanks again for your support folks....MUCH appreciated!!

Mac

Congrats!! Mac!! Hope they let you have some time to go fish:lol:

Congrats Mac! Hope it all comes together for you....you deserve it :wub:

That is great news, Mac! There are a bunch of us rootin' for you!

TJ

Excellent news Mac, and congratulations.

Gene

Thanks folks,.....I appreciate the support.

Rich,..as soon as it starts paying dividends,....we'll be talking!!;)

I don't check the board as much as I chould.

Mac, That's great news ! I liked the BPS tee shirts better then the AP ........ they just had more colors that were more vibrant .

I'm sure well see you at the MALL Of AMERICA BPS GRAND OPENING in a couple years.

Mark :cool:

Latest posts

Back