Oct 9-11th at G'Ville - Anyone wanna play?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Well Eli gets the 11th off for Columbus day, so he's wanted to go back and try the frog bite, so i've just booked 3 nights at Creekstonelodge.com for us. Hopefully in a month the grass / shallow bite will be On Like Donkey Kong!!

So, who's gonna join us? Fall fishing with Eli for his birthday (its September 30th), and enjoy a get together!

Trep

You know that I would love to come over and join the two of you, but it's just not in the cards this year.

Tight lines - regardless!

Tex

Trep, again with the fishing date 2500 miles away, you fellas have a great time!

Looking forward to seeing you again Justin, this time you'll have to compete with Eli!

Tee - I'm less then 3 hours from G'Ville.

OK anyone else wanna join Justin, Eli and I?? I hear the frog bites gonna be On Like DonkeyKONG!!

9 hours and 500+ miles is a little much for a weekend trip for me or I'd be there cause I gots me p-l-e-n-t-y of frog baits.:lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

Guntersville is on my list to fish before the cold sets in. Don't think I can make it that weekend but would love to take the new (to me) Ranger there. If I manage to make the Nationals of the weekend series, I believe its on Guntersville.

less then 2 weeks! Looks like 2 of the local guys Eli and I fish with are gonna join us, 1 of them even got a room Sat night at Creekstone Lodge, so we can do a grill and BS night!

Weather is looking great right now, just have to get through Eli's Birthday this Thursday and his party this weekend, then a week of work and FISH!!!

Come on down Teri, bring that new Ranger!

If I wasn't going to be in Alabama the next week for the BASS Weekend Series Regionals, I would be there in a heartbeat! I really want to fish Gunny before it gets cold but not sure if it's going to happen. Mark me up a map cause I have a tournament there in July and I will prolly be a boater.

Hope Eli enjoys his big day!

Teri, if you're thinking of going to Guntersville, make sure you check the off-limits for the Nationals.

I just looked up the regional information and saw that Guntersville is off limits as of September 30. Trep, you picked a great time to go cuz all the tournament fisherman cant fish. I suppose it applys to co anglers too.

Dang I didn't know that, of course it seems there is ALWAYS a tourney going on. So hopefully all those HUGE toads will be waiting for Eli!

Good luck Treppers! With both boys waist deep into fall baseball, my weekends are spent at the parks. Go put Eli on a MON-STAH HEAD!!! ;)

Boats already loaded, rods rigged with 30-50lb braid, just gotta survive work (Me) and school (Eli) and were off Fri afternoon!

Latest posts

Back