Now........ THIS is what I call a Tow Vehicle............

• Thread starter Staci Matheis [IMG]http://members.aol.com/mstacisc
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score

W900L

1999 Kenworth W900L

14-Liter Cummins Engine

525 hp / 1800 ft lbs torque

13 Speed Transmission

3.55 Rear Axle Ratio

Can be 8-wheel drive

Low Profile 24.5" Tires

10 Aluminum Wheels

Carries 300 Gallons of Fuel

2 Full Sized Beds

Refridgerator

Alpine Stereo System

Moon Roof

2 Air Ride Captain's Chairs

Tilt & Telescopic Steering

Power Windows

Power, Heated Mirrors

Weighs in at 18,140#

DOESN'T wait in lines at ramps!

Not bad, that's only about $7k more than a well equipt Ford Expedition and less than the Lincoln Navigator....LOL

Marke

Got a specialized boat hauler for the back of that thing?

I'd like to be able to take all of my boats with me when I go to the lake (any lake, that is).

a w900 has a few cup holders in it.the bunks are comfortable to say the least.at about 6 mpg,you could go broke towing your boat to the ramp and back.but you would never know its in back of you either!the walk in bunks are just the best thing since canned cheese!

hey scott,is that got the n14 or the red block cummings in it?if you need a hitch on it,give us a call,we install hitches,liftgates,van bodies,and stake bodies!

Jeff - It's got the Red Top Cummins N-14 that can be turned up to 525 hp - which it IS! Awsome truck!

So what if it gets only 6 mpg? When you figure that it can EASILY haul two dozen of more bass boats........

Rich - No Problem! We'll get Jeff to build one for you!

me!

Gotta tell you guys a story.........

My friend, Lori, is going to be the Maid of Honor at a wedding this weekend. Last Saturday they had the Bachelorette Party......... They had dinner at a local Mexicna Restaurant and then were going on to "In Cahoots" - a local country/western dance hall......... Lori told the bride that she had arranged for transportation from the restaurant to the dance hall and back - everyone figured she ment a limo.........

You shoulda seen the faces on the ladies when I pulled up in this truck! Even better were the faces of all the "cowboys" in their Stetsons as we pulled up at the front door of "In Cahoots" and five VERY cute women piled out!!!

Made my day - and then some!

me!

You ACTUALY Drove that Kenworth Scott! How's you swing that? Do they actualy rent those out for Saturdaynight parties or do you have connections???

Man, my boy's would KILL to see one up close let alone get a ride in one!

You "Da MAN!"

And YES, I am jealous as heck!

TrepMan

Now THAT would've been cool!!!!....My hat goes off to you on that one Scott,....the only thing that would've made that "visual" any better, would be a ZZ Top costume!!....aka Billy Gibbons,...long square cut beard, very dark wayfarer sunglasses and a stetson Fedor,......and don't forget to pull out with your gold tooth displayed!! Man you're baaaadddd!!!!....Nation WIIIIIDE!!!!..

Mac

Scott,

You trying to compensate for something? LOL

Rob

I think Scott should start in St Louis with that truck, head northeast, and pick up all of us and our boats and drive us to the rally next year. Let's see how many boats that thing can tow!!

Barb

Hey! I'm all for it! Now....... If only I can let the boss to let me borrow it....... (Hopefully, it won't be around by next spring though. Can't make any $$ selling trucks if they sit on the lot.)

You know what they say, Rob..... Small feet; BIG truck!

ZZ Top...... Hm-m-m-m...... Not a bad idea!

And, Yes, Michael, I can and do drive them! You bring your boy by our lot and I'll take him out in any truck he wants!

And, No, Barb, I haven't broken one yet!

me!

Hey guys, you can rent them big old trucks. that is what I do for a living, Kenworth and Volvo units rent for a day, week month or sevan years.

Only catch is you need a CDL to operate them, so Scott and I are likely about the only two in the membership to help you out there!!!!

Hey, Cliff...... We could be in demand! Do you hear the ka-ching of the cash register! This could be the downpayment for my next Nitro!

Aw..... The heck with the bux...... Think of the Women!

me!

Hey, Cliff...... We could be in demand! Do you hear the ka-ching of the cash register! This could be the downpayment for my next Nitro!

Aw..... The heck with the bux...... Think of the Women!

me!

Latest posts

Back