Non-member posting indefinitely suspending

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Sorry, folks, but until the spammers take a powder, I'm halting non-member posts.

No complaints here. Gotta do what ya gotta do to keep the riff-raff outta here. Thanks Rich!

All the best,

Glenn

I don't blame you one bit.

Rich D

We appreciate you doing what you can - hopefully it can get back to normal soon. It is nice having non-members allowed to post, a lot of questions can get brought up and answered that way.

He wouldn't follow my advice... I wanted it to be a capital offense and I was the NTOWS Executioneer... I had a new axe and everything... leather hood... Cute giddup!:wacko:

He wouldn't follow my advice... I wanted it to be a capital offense and I was the NTOWS Executioneer... I had a new axe and everything... leather hood... Cute giddup!

Oh my God!!!! I can't see.. I CAN'T SEE!!!!! MY EYES ARE BURNED:(:(:(:(

As for not being able to post without becoming a member, YoooHooo... Thanks Rich..

I didn't understand any of that.

Uncle Billy

Uhhhhh.... Rich???? Look a few post above this one. The spammer is still here!

I never understood why non-members were allowed to post anyway. It takes very little time to register, and there is no reason why not to.

All the best,

Glenn

Thanks Rich.

Too easy to register and I want to see that picture of Greg in that get up!

Greg the hood is good but if there are tights involved its a no go!

Randy!

Good luck with that, next the SPAMMERS will start signing up for accounts and as long as accounts are automatically approved they can and will start posting. I run a few PHP message boards that I have had to start blocking blocks of IP addresses from over seas because after locking down the board to posting by account holders only I started getting 20+ new SPAM accounts a day on each site.

I wish I understood why these people waste their time doing this, I even went as far as to remove the ability to post a URL in the profile to slow things down so far it's helping but these people still request accounts daily.

Cass :)

When I have a bit of time and patience, I'll figure out both why it's not entirely working, and tightening down the screws a bit.

In the meantime, ignore the idiot spammers.

Yipppeee... I get to be an executioneer after all... GREAT!!!!:D

Teri,...I think you'd look HOT is suspenders!!:wub:...and i'm not talkin about the inflatable ones!!:eek::rolleyes::wub:

Suspenders and nothing else??? :wub:

All right !!! You guys are getting off topic and are subject to suspension for harrassment.:rolleyes:

Harrassment??? - you mean compliments

now where can I find these pics:unsure:

One can only imagine!

suspenders.jpg

:rolleyes:

Tex

I do not... repeat do not think that Teri would look good without her head... That is just a very cruel... and "her-assing" thing to suggest...LOL (I am SO bad):eek:

Latest posts

Back