Nitro Z18 seat mounts

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTW

Reaction score
I am replacing the lower profile seats on my 2016 Z18 and replacing with the newer high back dowco seats. I found that you cannot just mount the seats using old brackets as you cannot open storage compartments behind the seats as they lean back further. Apparently on the newer models with these seats, they have a slider mount which makes sense as you could slide the seat forward to open your rear compartments. Does anyone have any experience mounting these? Bass Pro ordered the sliders from tracker, but these appear different to what I saw on You Tube where there is a flat springfield plate screwed to the bottom of the seats and then a bracket goes on to that? Hoping Bass Pro sent me the right slider bracket to mount these seats, as I have not seen the brackets yet and not sure they included the flat plate.

This video should make it clear what the new seat hardware looks like. I've adjusted both my Passanger seat and Drivers seats inward a little since I don't use the midde seat. This gave me a llittle cleaner rod storge space on Portside. and a little more tray space on the Starboard side.

This video should make it clear what the new seat hardware looks like. I've adjusted both my Passanger seat and Drivers seats inward a little since I don't use the midde seat. This gave me a llittle cleaner rod storge space on Portside. and a little more tray space on the Starboard side.

Latest posts

Back