• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nitro Z-7/z-18 Duel Axle Trailer Brand New

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroTim

Reaction score
Have a Nitro Z-7 or a Z-18 bass boat on a single axle trailer that rides horrible on our awful New England roads? Well here is your solution! This is a BRAND NEW duel axle nitro trailer with brakes that I put on order but then quickly decided to get a whole new boat and by then it was to late to return. My Loss your gain.Save yourself some money from buying it from the store. It was made Aug.13 2018 and has about 6 miles on it from driving it home from dealer. Never been in the water or even have had a boat on it. So new that the dealer still has all the paperwork waiting to put your name on it. Just picked it up 9/13. $2200.00 CASH ONLY! reply with any questions. I am in worcester Massachusetts it would be pick up only ,will not ship.

Attachments

• 0913181719.jpg
    0913181719.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 571
  • 0913181720b.jpg
    0913181720b.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 580
  • 0913181719c.jpg
    0913181719c.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 612
  • 0913181722.jpg
    0913181722.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 561
It is still available u can contact me via phone 972 571 4438
I.am in texas but am looking for this trailer for my boat

Hello Nitrotrim,
Wd do alot of towing with our 185 Sport. I need to upgrade my trailer to dual wheels. Where did you forget your trailer from??
Thanks Joseph

Have a Nitro Z-7 or a Z-18 bass boat on a single axle trailer that rides horrible on our awful New England roads? Well here is your solution! This is a BRAND NEW duel axle nitro trailer with brakes that I put on order but then quickly decided to get a whole new boat and by then it was to late to return. My Loss your gain.Save yourself some money from buying it from the store. It was made Aug.13 2018 and has about 6 miles on it from driving it home from dealer. Never been in the water or even have had a boat on it. So new that the dealer still has all the paperwork waiting to put your name on it. Just picked it up 9/13. $2200.00 CASH ONLY! reply with any questions. I am in worcester Massachusetts it would be pick up only ,will not ship.

Thanks for the reply but I'm not sure that would work for me as it is for an 18 foot boat mine is 20 foot. If you don't mind me asking how did you order it thru tracker?

DO you still have this trailer for sale?

Latest posts

Back