Nitro Z 6

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Rife

Reaction score
I have a 640LX now that I'm going to sell and have found a New 2011 Z6DC at a real good deal it has the 115 Pro XS on it. Looks like this Boat has a lot more storage and should be a lot more room on the deck than what I have now any thoughts?

Thanks in advance guys you have alwys been helpfull.

Ed

You will love the 115 Pro XS! Awesome motor! That's what I have on my 2011 Z6!

I have a 2012 z6 with 115 pro xs love the z6 great boat snd awesome motor I cant remember how big the 640lx was.But im thinking the z6 is a bit larger you'll love it

I'm gonna buck the trend a little here and say that for the cost, I would go bigger. Not necessary to take baby steps after you decide to step up.

I knew I could count on you to Step up here on this Toxic...I found a Z7 in Mo. almost the same price it's a hold over as well 2011 with the 150. I'm just dreading the 1,000 mile drag. Once again my brothers on here have been very helpful and I appreciate it.

I'll have to call your buddy and get me another keelshield and Bow shield hell I might even go buy a little bling and go with some of those pedestal covers you talked about Toxic. Thanks guys again.

Ed

The 150 Opti what can you tell me about it?

Check out the 2012 Z7 on ebay with 12 hours on it. ( Under Nitro bass boat )

Latest posts

Back