Nitro Z-18 Radio Location???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Walker

Reaction score
Hello all,

The days are nearing and my new boat is in transit. I'm wondering if any of you out there have one of the z series boats, specifically the Z-18 and where did you mount the radio if you have one? I't appears I may have to use the small circular stereo. And i'm still at a loss as to where speakers would go and how big of speakers would fit.

Thanks for any input

Chris

Chris,

I've owned a 2017 Z-18 for one year now. There really is not a good place to put a radio or speakers unless you happen to be getting the Port console unit with your boat- that will give you a pretty good option for both. The glove box area is pretty large and deep. Without it, I would have to suggest that you use some type of portable Bluetooth speakers and your phone. Plenty of those around with great sound quality.

The boat is in and the dealer has the radio installed I figured I'd post some photos in case anyone is interested in knowing a potential location. I chose the gauge style pyle Bluetooth marine radio and to five and a quarter inch Pyle Marine radio speakers.

Attachments

• IMG_20180417_112641.jpg
    IMG_20180417_112641.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_20180417_112636.jpg
    IMG_20180417_112636.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 485
2011 z6 800 watt system square box radio installed under the center hatch amps installed under rear lid to battery compartment speakers installed in lids to storage boxes facing forward when open 4 6x9s antenna installed in corner of front deck collapsible out of the way

Latest posts

Back