Nitro-trailer Customer Service

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duane Mauzy

Reaction score
Does anybody have a number to someone other than the people that work the counters at the Tracker service? I don't want the service manager, I want to talk with someone at the corporate level.

I know manufacturing and keeping parts for equipment. Waiting on a part for 2+ weeks is not acceptable and the knowledge that these people have is not acceptable.

I am irritated by the amount of knowledge these folks have. I have been on the phone and sending emails to the sales people and there is never any news. I am having issues with an axle on my Nitro trailer and nobody seems to know anything. I went as far to go to my local dealer and take measurements off there 2015 models and having the same measurements as mine and the people their don't know if that axle will work and will not offer to send one out to see if it will work. The base platform of these trailers surely have not changed that much since the Z7's and 591's have been manufactured. Their engineering group should be able to look at each part and know what part can be used from model year to model year. These people don't keep parts for these trailers all of the parts have to be manufactured excluding bearings and seals.

If you get anything out of this rant is "just because you fell you are getting a good deal look into how accessible parts are to get". If this is the way Tracker runs their business then the folks that are looking at buying a Ranger, Triton, and Stratos look out this may come in a couple of years.

I am not trying to down Nitro or Tracker, I have enjoyed both of my Nitro's and up till now I have never had any issues. Knowing this when I buy a new boat this will way really heavily on my purchase and possibly I will be looking into Skeeter.

Sorry to hear about the issues but I'm a little confused. It sounds like the part is coming. I would think it's reasonable to take a week + to ship an axle. I doubt many if any boat dealers have trailer axles on hand. That's an odd part to have issues with it. What was the problem?

Sorry to hear about the issues but I'm a little confused. It sounds like the part is coming. I would think it's reasonable to take a week + to ship an axle. I doubt many if any boat dealers have trailer axles on hand. That's an odd part to have issues with it. What was the problem?

I talked with another dealer not Tracker and could have one within two days. I understand a couple of days for shipping but two weeks to manufacture something that whoever builds the axles should have on the shelf. As I said I am in manufacturing and when a product is ordered it does not take two weeks to manufacture, its not like they were building a rocket. The manufacturer should have the stock material measure it, cut it, weld it and ship it. Two days maximum.

The problem was the outer bearing went out on the trailer and damaged the spindle, hub and rotor. The first thing you will say is you should have serviced the bearings, well the people that know me I am the most particular with my equipment and I rebuild other peoples boats and trailers. Before going to my club tournament I shot grease into these hubs, checked tire pressure and checked the torque on the lug nuts, not my first rodeo. So I am baffled what happened, the lake is only 20 miles from my house and I don't run highway speed when trailering my boat. I also feel the hubs after a few miles when I start and after I get to my destination to see if the hubs are hot. This tournament I also set at the ramp bs'n for about twenty minutes before I put the boat in the water. When I took the the tires off I then noticed one of slider bolts on the brake caliper was missing and the other stripped out

The good news about it all is that after multiple emails and calls the parts have shipped. I have also told them my displeasure with the wait. I had lost money from a couple of tournaments due to their no money return policy.

Latest posts

Back