Nitro / Tracker Owners Tournaments

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella Marie

Reaction score
I will be receiving my new 2021 Z 20 Pro in three weeks. Ye Ha

Anyway do owners still run annual tournaments? If so where could i find out about them? If not would anyone in N. Florida area be interested?

StaySafe Tight Lines

I fished the Lake Mead Tournament yesterday, April 26. It had been postponed 2 days due to wind. However after a 2 stage shotgun start which I heard swamped one boat, the tournament was cancelled again due to high winds and unsafe conditions. We heard that 2 boats were sunk during the limited time before they texted message everyone received after about 2 hours to return to dock. There was a 1 flag warning about unsafe conditions prior to start but the tournament started anyway. I think because after a 2 day delay asking people to stay longer was not a very good option. Lake Mead is notorious for high winds and is one of the most dangerous lakes in the U.S. putting 250 amateur boaters on it with existing high wind warnings was not a good decision As it grew worse.We had waves over 6 feet and we didn’t make it across to a spot we had picked out during prefishing. We took shelter in a nearby cove. Others besides our boat had waves breaking completly over the bow of the boat While returning to dock.They are rescheduling the event now for a later date and it may or may not be held on Lake Mead.

I will say this about BPS, they ran a well organized event and spent a ton of money. Unfortunately the weather didn’t provide the same. Stringing three days of good weather together on Lake Mead in the spring is wishful thinking though.

Latest posts

Back