Nitro Owners Tournament????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I'm aware of either. Though I don't fish tournaments.
Vic

Haven't heard of one . BUT I have a set of scales and live in west central Ky if you want to organize one somewhere around Ky Tenn. i'll bring the scales

About 10-15 years ago Tracker used to have some. Tracker dealers set them up and the ones here in MO drew about 200 boats.

Well I'm 66 now and retired. Got plenty of time I hope. Use to fish a lot of tournaments when I was in my 40's not so much now just a weekly on the lake where I live. Started fishing some of the big bass splash events this year. Heading to Toledo Bend next week for my second one this year and hopefully I can do one in October on Guntersville with the big bass tour. The expense it rough when your traveling 800 miles one way but had a lot of fun. Hopefully some dealer out there will put one on without you having to have a new boat (less than 4 years old) cause quess I'm on my last boat I'll ever be able to buy, Maybe my last year of tournaments. Hard to fish a tournament for 6 to eight hours anymore.

Well I'm 66 now and retired. Got plenty of time I hope. Use to fish a lot of tournaments when I was in my 40's not so much now just a weekly on the lake where I live. Started fishing some of the big bass splash events this year. Heading to Toledo Bend next week for my second one this year and hopefully I can do one in October on Guntersville with the big bass tour. The expense it rough when your traveling 800 miles one way but had a lot of fun. Hopefully some dealer out there will put one on without you having to have a new boat (less than 4 years old) cause quess I'm on my last boat I'll ever be able to buy, Maybe my last year of tournaments. Hard to fish a tournament for 6 to eight hours anymore.
Our bass pro shops in Florida have an inter store challenge tourney and a lot of us customers and friends captain an employee it’s a great fun tournament with lots of bragging rights and door prizes and a cash payout , ours was postponed due to the virus but it may be something you could get started there

We do, but it involves taking veterans out for a day of fishing tournament style. I haven't been able to take anyone this year due to my scheduled tournaments and boat problems. Man it makes a difference when you start running the big lakes on your boat. Really rattles things up

Latest posts

Back