Nitro Newbie

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce

Reaction score
I bought a 2001 Nitro 175 Sport with a soft floor last May. I took it out once since then. This April I started in earnest to repair the floor. I'm now down to waiting on new carpet to finish it off. I'm really pleased with my results. I can't wait to get it in the water.

Welcome!
Repair work sounds great, new carpet and you're good to go?

Yes I do. Now if I can figure out how to post pictures I'll give you a look.

Attachments

• 20220607_153548.jpg
    20220607_153548.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 36
  • 20220607_150923.jpg
    20220607_150923.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 36
Work looking great. Are you doing it yourself?

The carpet arrived yesterday and today I found a new calling in life that I really suck at. I'm letting the carpet relax for awhile. I'll glue it down tomorrow and hopefully hide all my shortcomings. I did find out that none of my NAV lights work, so troubleshooting is in order. Wish me luck. I really hope to be in the water on Sunday.

The carpet arrived yesterday and today I found a new calling in life that I really suck at. I'm letting the carpet relax for awhile. I'll glue it down tomorrow and hopefully hide all my shortcomings. I did find out that none of my NAV lights work, so troubleshooting is in order. Wish me luck. I really hope to be in the water on Sunday.
I noticed the date of this post. How was the troubleshooting?

Latest posts

Back