Nitro Brake Shoes

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Ellis

Reaction score
I'm looking for a cross reference Brake shoes for 1996 nitro (tracker) boat trailor. Something I can use to purchase them at a auto parts store.

are they disc or drum.i posted a autozone#for drum brakes a while back,do a search of the site.

here is the # for the brake shoes,albany brake #154.seal # is national 442251.i had to go back through my maintance file on the boat to find them.

Jim, I had a '97 trailer for my 896 and was going to replace the pads this past summer and never could find the right replacement pad. I went to a trialer supply store in my town and they had the exact complete assembly; plate, pads, springs, piston, etc., already assembled, for only a few $$$ more than the pads would have cost, just had to disconnect the line and 2 bolts that bolted the plate on. Was super easy and it usually don't work out that way for me. I don't know if a '96 is the same as a '97 but it might be something to check out. KENNY

Latest posts

Back