NEWSFLASH!! Weekend at Neeley's, HUGE success!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
What a weekend!!...Let me be the first to say that Neeley know's how to entertain a bunch of dude's with bass boats, birddogs, guns, partridges, woodcock, squirrels and waaayyy too much ammo, and tons of food. Not to mention his natural goat hurding skills!!....we could send him into Afghanistan by himself, and he'd fit right in with the Mujahadeen ...with a herd of goats,.. a muzzle loader that sounds like a B-52 strike, and the almost certain exclamation,.."SWEEEEEEEEEET!", after each shot,...that was waaaaay too funny!! We fished, hunted, ate, drank, had bets on the longest "kill" shot with my .223 (on clay targets at 225yds) ....and of course the 9mm/.45Cal shoot out with the "Terrorist home invaders".....oh and BTW,.....they (the invaders) lost,...badly!!! LOL

Thanks again Ken, for the GREAT TIME,...you're the consumate host and a great time was had by all!! Can't wait for next year's round-up!! Won't forget the limes next year either!!!

Seeya,

Mac aka "The Assassin"

Birds and ale, and I wasn't invited! FINE! My short hair and I will just stay in NY and keep all the limes to ourselves! LOL

I had my first bird trip this weekend. Still too much foliage on the trees, but we did put up tons of birds. On Sunday we put up 18 woodcock in 1 hour but season doesn't open until this Saturday. You know how dogs have good days, bad days, and great days? Well, this weekend Zeke (my german) could have won a national championship. I have never been more proud of ANY of my dogs. He outworked the brittany even on grouse. For a 2 year old, this dog is going to be absolutely awesome. So be sure to call me next year for your "cast & blast". Zeke and I will be there with bells on and limes in tow! I don't have my .270 anymore, can a 30.06 be substituted?

Rob

With so much enthusiasm for hunting maybe our gracious host could put up another link for a separate board for these kind of topics and stories?

Oh he's that bad is he? Guess I'll have to break out the H&H mag! Got any rhinos in them thar hills? That's right boys -n- girls for $2.75 A ROUND you too can touch off a .460! Only once is my advise, less you have a very tough shoulder!

You only gotta hit 'em in the LIP with that gun, and it's game over! Even if you miss, that buffalo says, "WHAT was that?"

I'm still recuperating.....I'll get bact to you all in a day or so.....

WOW, what a weekend...as Mac said, it was a bird-hunting, squirrel shooting, food-eating, beer-drinking bonanza.

We figure we shot about 7000 rounds during our day at the "range"...talk about firepower...I'm still smelling gunpowder!!!

We've dubbed Mac the "Assasin"...he's pretty awesome with the 9mm.

Everbody here is still recuperating...I got everyone sick and now there ready to lynch me...oh well, at least they weren't sick while we were there, like I was.

I'm looking into a 50cal. and maybe an RPG for next year!!!

No deer...I felt so bad I only went out Monday morning then came back home and slept all day Tuesday.

Tom told me he talked to Mini about selling boats for me...you hear anything like that??

Hey Ken, there is a website dedicated to .50 cals. I can't recall it right now, but when I remember, I will pass it on. They have a club and everything. One competition they have is shooting THRU a junk car at 1000 yards! My kinda gun!

Whats goin on here? You guys are here putting plans in place for little ol' me?

Yes Ken, Tom and I did talk and we would need to sit down and talk about it too prior to me comitting. I am in dire need of $$ but I do also have other "coals in the fire".

Call me Monday and dont even tell me you dont have my numbers....

Mini

Mini,

I got 'em, but they were at home so I had Mac get them for me...I'll holler at you Monday

Latest posts

Back