Newfound/Sunapee/Squam

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay K

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has hit up Newfound, Squam or Sunapee this year? I'm planning on trying them next week, and hopefully the rain will hold off long enough for me to do it.

I've never been to Squam, but I'm thinking of making my first trip there.

I was curious what stage things were at if anyone has the scoop. Thanks!

I was at winisquam today and things are just getting going there. Next week i bet would be good on Winni or winnisquam, the following week newfound and sqwuam should be good as the are colder.

I was on Winnisquam Saturday. Smallies just setting up. Some were aggresive while others left there beds when we picthed at them. Caught quite a few bucks crusing the shallows.

Newfound will be ripe first week of June for sure.

Jim

I will be looking for you over next couple of weeks. Let me know if your headed out.

May pull a day this week. Maybe Weds if Weather holds.

Greg,

Im not sure if i will make it up there or not in the nexy few weeks. This weekend im camping for a week in Maine, not whre what is happening from there.

Hey guys. I never made it up there during my vacation, but I'm going to try Thursday. If anyone else is in the area, I'll be there.

Heading back next week. Anyone been this year yet?

Latest posts

Back