New Z19 Owner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiggo

Reaction score
Picked up a new 2023 Z19 and have been getting the electronics/chartplotters/livescope installed. Love the boat, so far, after thoroughly exploring it everything looks great. Hoping to get on the water this week. I posted this on another post but found 2 clear tubes in a storage bin. Any ideas what they go to?
20220902_194647.jpg
20220826_161331.jpg

Wow, that's beautiful. Congratulations! Were you able to get her on the water?

Welcome!

Yep, it was a perfect ride. Did the 2 hour break-in on the motor then trolled around testing out the Ghost. Played with the Garmin Livescope and saw some amazing underwater views. I now have 2 nine inch fish finders on the bow (Garmin 93sv/Lowrance HDS) and replaced the console with a 9 inch Lowrance HDS Live. Put the lil 5 inch off to the side on a ram mount. Am going out again tomorrow. Going to calibrate the trolling motor and livescope then hopefully catch some fish :)
20220907_142753.jpg
20220907_130532.jpg

Yep, it was a perfect ride. Did the 2 hour break-in on the motor then trolled around testing out the Ghost. Played with the Garmin Livescope and saw some amazing underwater views. I now have 2 nine inch fish finders on the bow (Garmin 93sv/Lowrance HDS) and replaced the console with a 9 inch Lowrance HDS Live. Put the lil 5 inch off to the side on a ram mount. Am going out again tomorrow. Going to calibrate the trolling motor and livescope then hopefully catch some fish :)View attachment 2551View attachment 2552
Thanks. That's fantastic. Have fun!

Nice pics, where is this?

Lake Martin, Alabama. Great lake that is fed by the Tallapoosa River. Just not a lot of fish :(
22f3f4f7-309f-4389-8b2b-8cfc0b044d0e.jpg

Latest posts

Back