New Year's Challenge

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dougiemac

thumbnail.jpg

Okay friends, we all reflect on the past year and look ahead to a New Year about this time every year. Whether it's getting in shape, kicking a habit, improving something, eliminating debt, setting a goal, buying something, etc. We all seem to make some goal that we have every intention of meeting.

So let me recommend a very easy goal to set that will help this site to grow and become more active and fun for us all.

For 2015 I would challenge you all to invite at least one friend to join and be active on the site. Don't limit yourself to just one friend, unless that's all you have, but invite all of them and encourage them to join. This community is far greater than anything Facebook could ever provide. Plus it's not invasive and annoying like Facebook. What we lack is more active people and that will only improve if we all do our very small part by inviting a friend.

So what are you waiting on? Let's do this!

Reactions: cq
I haven't been that active since the change to this format. I will try to be more so. It's hard to be involved when it's slow. For 2017 I'm going to try to keep the gun habit in check. Wait a minute!! Forget I said that.
fatrap

Latest posts

Back