New Yamamoto Product

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a senko with grass stuck on it, but with the action will most likely work!

Interesting!

Randy!

Hey Tox Will I get a care package yhis year? Got a guy water testing my boat today, had my carpal tunnels suergery on both wrists, My new boat is being rigged so I am ready to hit the water, but need my fill of Gary's stuff. 4 inch if you don't mind

Does it come in red plaid or are you holding back that skirt color from gary? :)

Looks good! Now, how do you use this one? Do you swim it like a swimbait, or jig it like a worm? It probably would be killer on a shakey head or drop shot. Maybe all the above?

Scott

What is that supposed to mimic? A swimming nightcrawler with dreadlocks?? :lol: (I jest and tease... :p ) We all know the dreaded green stump carp we chase will eat just about anything, given the right place and the right time. If it's a Yammie, they'll for sure think it's delicious! :D

I dunno, what do swim jigs mimic?:lol: What does a bubblegum senko mimic?:p I have used a swim senko as a jig trailer, swimbait, and for punchin mats on the Potomac. It wiggles and it tastes good to a bighead and that is just fine by me!!:lol::lol::lol: Especially after knowin Neeley caught one on a cigarette butt and a guy on another board caught one on a white shoestring stuck on a hook. I agree, sometimes we give them a little too much credit. :rolleyes::eek::p

TOXIC

Mac,

Shouldn't they have a color called "Jamacian Red" then?:blink:

Scott

Talk about a thread going south! LOL

I think they look like something I could catch fish on.

On a side note, I just got my Little John deep divers From BPS yesterday. I'm looking forward to using them soon. :wub: I only bought 2, 1 each of Cell Mate and Citrus Shad.

Gene

Run it on a Chatterbait.

GREAT idea!! I have the SPRO version of a Chatterbait, it's called a Shake-n-Bake. The difference is they use a 2 pronged frog hook instead of 1 hook and a spiral bait keeper in the middle to hold the trailer inbetween the frog hook. Gives the bait a lot more action.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back