new website (static page) up now!!

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [URL]http://www.scalesandtales.net[/U
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
My trip to Phoenix was unreal!!! Only there for a day, but it was the coolest day I can remember since my wedding or the births of my kids!! I'm not going to go into contractual details, but I will say this,..."WOOOHOOOOO!!!!"

There,...got that out of the way,.....anyway,..be sure to go register your email address on the static page of the new Scales and Tales website, and get a wallpaper image for your PC. The real website is set to kickoff Oct.1st. So far we've gotten order commitments from BPS and Cabela's,..and our rep groups have met with Galyan's and several other major retailers,..all with very favorable responses. The Biggie will take place this week with WalMart. We have a whole "S&T" integration proposal to present to Irwin Jacob's later this week that would really be awesome if it's approved....sealing that deal will mean a career change for the kid......will keep you posted! Until then,..be sure to register your email address...we'll notify you when the site is on line!! You'll all love what's coming!! Stay tuned!!

Mac
http://www.scalesandtales.net

Cool Beans! I am glad Ol' Spinecrusher is there!

You 'da man, Mac!

Rich D

I love it when good things happen to good people. Good goin' Mac!!

Harpo

Great opening site! BTW - Is it "Spincrusher" or "Spinecrusher"?

Love every minute of it,Its your live and it only getting better.

You gotta love it when a plan comes together and turns out better than you could have dreamed. CONGRATS..

aaaaaa??? is it to early to ask about a S&T sponsorship..lol

Hey, Mac! That's GREAT!!

Does "Smack" know how "official" his name has become?!!?

I just sent him an e-mail!

Thanks guys,...yes, CMack knows I named my Musky after his boat,...I've always liked "Spinecrusher",...crax me up!!!

He's got a framed and matted panel of that cartoon where I used the name for the first time,...it's hanging in his house now,...it was a "thank you" for letting me use the name!! BTW Gross,...way to early to start talkin' "sponsorships"..LOL...Homey's gotta sponsor himself and his wife and kids first!! ahahahah....we'll talk later!! LOL

Mac

Great job Mac!!! Way to go!

Now about those shirts???

I knew about the panel, etc. I just thought he would be honored and thrilled to see how "infamous" the name for his old 896 had become!

Mac,

Regarding Mo's message, there is a typo on the new webpage. It has "Spincrusher".

Rich D

Lucky is now my background... Seriosly, if you want a hand with the site, lemme know I might be able to throw some time at it...

David

ALL---thanks for the headsup,..."Spinecrusher" is mispelled on the static page,...it must've gotten by everyone......all other places it's used and in the sales literature it's spelled correctly!

Dave,...my site is being designed/built/maintained by a team of folks in Phoenix,....I appreciate the offer, but A-P is handling the whole gig......it's an unbelievable facility out there,....VERY cool!!! Those people are some of the most creative and motivated folks I've ever met!! I am one lucky dude to have t hat kind of "behind the scenes" support!! This is going to be awesome!! I am blessed!!

Mac

way to go Mac, love your work, keep it up and good things will continue to happen.

Steve ><}}}}'>

Looks good Mac! Congrats!! Hope things continue to work out.

Glad for you Mac!!! You deserve it bud.

Cannot get wallpaper to load. When I click on a resolution, just a blank page comes up.

Congrats, Mac you deserve all the accolades you are getting..

Buzz

Congrats--Hope all goes well-- I regestered---

Now don't forget us when you get ontop of the "food Chain".

HaleDamage

Quick Question---What's happening when you try to download the wallpaper?? I just tried doing it and it worked fine!!

Are you clicking on the "size" you want and then right clicking on the image and selecting "set as wallpaper"?

That's what I just did and it worked fine!! I sent a heads-up email to the web coordinator at AP and asked her to look into it,...but I need some specifics....thanks!

Mac

Mac, yes I was clicking on the size I wanted. A new window opened, but the picture never came. I also tried to refresh the page and got a message that the server was not found. Sort of like finding fish sometimes. Robert

I just got an email from A-P saying it's fixed now!! Try it again and see if it works!! Thanks again for the headsup!!

Mac

OKie Dokie,...everything's fixed....Spinecrusher's name is spelled right and the wallpaper download is working...anybody that's interested can try it again!!

Thanks everyone!!

Mac

Mac,

I am so happy and proud that I know you... I just know it will all work out so you have a little worm money!!! LOL

Greg

Good for you Mac!

Great looking site, can't wait to see it in October, egMike

Spelling corrected.

Website repairs done.

Mission accomplished.

What would a Ranger Driver do without his NITRO/TRACKER buddies??!!!!??

You gonna make time to come to the rally next year, Mac?

It's open to all members regardless of ride!

It depends entirely on my travel schedule which at this point is undetermined,...I know when the FLW events are,..but I have no idea when the "other" stuff will take place. Too much up in the air now to commit to anything..it all depends on what A-P and I agree to do and for whom.... I'll let you know.

Way to go big dawg!! Sounds like everything is falling into place for ya and we at the King house are all happy for ya!!

Tim

Thanks Tim,...it's getting close,..but like Xmas,..the closer it gets,..the harder it is to keep waiting!!..LOL

If I get the call I'm waiting for,..with the answer I'm PRAYING for,....I won't be on this site for a couple of days,...I'll be to drunk to type!!! LOLOL!!!! But don't worry,..I won't be driving anywhere,...I'll make everyone come over to MY house!! LOL!!! Thanks again..keep your fingers crossed!!

Mac

Not motion pix stuff yet Donnie, but I did get the call today and it was VERRRYY positive,...the parties involved were stoked and they LOVED the proposal. One or two more meetings with them to finalize the details and I'll spill the beans. Until then....It's all i can do to keep from gigglin' and jumpin around like a school girl!! LOL!!!

I'll know more tomorrow (Friday)....hopefully I can tell you by this weekend.....hang in there!!

Mac

Dude! You just ruined the school girl image for me forever!!! THANKS ALOT!!! LOL

P.S. Did you ever get my message from the train?

Tim

LOL....sorry to ruin your visual!!...Yeah, I got a partial message,..but it was garbled and full of static,...I knew it was you and I also knew you were on the train based on our previous conversations.....always like hearing from you,..call anytime, but try to do it when you're near a cell tower!!..LOL

Mac

I will try to do a little better next time, but we were doing 70 mph down the rail and my engineer just handed me one of Hef's finest publications!!

LOL...no wonder it was garbled,....you were speaking in "tongues" hahahahh......

Latest posts

Back