New web site feature

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
This feature has been in the works for a while and I am really pleased to announce it.

Every Nitro/Tracker Owners Web Site member now has access to their own file library on our new file library server. You can upload images and other types of files for display on the web site. Each member can store up to 2 megabytes of files on the server. Each file you upload will be accessible with a URL. You can reference them as links or images in message board postings. Members and visitors will also be able to browse your library from your member profile page and look at the files you've uploaded.

You are also welcome to use this feature for other personal applications, e.g., swap and sell pictures, a place to post images for online auctions at other sites such as eBay, etc. (but, please, read the terms and conditions of use on the My Library page)

To use the new feature, click on the My Library menu item under the Members menu choice. You access other members' file libraries from their member profiles. It's pretty straightforward, but if you have questions, post them here and I will do my best to answer them.

As examples, I uploaded some files into my library this evening. You can look at my library by first clicking on the M next to my name, and then by clicking on the link to my file library at the bottom of my member profile page.

Wow Rich,

That is awsome.

Nice fish also. Hopefully you have a fillet knife close by in that pic for some supper.

Rich, I uploaded two files as GIF files but when I go to view them I'm only getting a portion of the image or picture. Not sure what the problem is.....maybe it's user error. Go figure I work for IBM but can't upload a simple file. Thanks in advance for your help....Al.

Al, email me one of the original image files you tried and I will see if I can figure out why they are not uploading.

Sweet. Now maybe I can figure out how to put some pics of my boy and I on here with the Champlain beasts to get everyone drooling for next year's rally!

Rich

You just keep outdoing yourself. Great Job. This is a great addition to the best page on the 'net.

Bear

Awesome Rich! Thanks. I just uploaded a pic of me smallie fishing on the Susquehanna River in a kayak. Love this new feature!

Latest posts

Back