New Truck

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
DSC01623.JPG
Early morning guys. Just wanted ya'll to see my new truck. Finally got me a new one. I had a 2002 F150 supercrew and decided to upgrade. She's a 2013 F150 Supercrew with a 5.0L. I saved for this before I retired in 2012! My wife works at a Ford Dealer I got it for a steal!

Oh I bet you did, that's better than the brother in law price. I would love to trade in my 2004 Tundra, Runs good but gas mileage has really sucked the last couple of years. Should be getting 18mpg but only get 11 - 10 if I'm just pulling my tracker and 8 pulling the pontoon. Its a 4.7L

What color is that? Copper? I really like the clean look, as I hate pinstriping or decals.

Thanks Air Force. The color is called Pale Adobe Metallic. It's not bright like the copper and not as dark as the brown. I had a white truck and wanted to change.

I bought a 2013 super crew in September and got the 5.0 also. I then put a CNG conversion on it. I get CNG for 88 cent a gallon until the first of January. The Feds added a 50 cent tax on it. I still get it for 1.39 a gallon. It does not affect the power or gas mileage in any way. I have a 25 gallon CNG tank and the regular gas tank. Can go a long way before running out of fuel. I really enjoy the truck and the way that it performs. Good luck with yours.

Your gonna love it. My F250 was a year old just before Christmas. They're great.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back