New To This Board

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

NTO Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All
I am new here, and excited to see what I might learn from all the Nitro owners here.
I am a new Nitro owner, just bought a 2011 Z8
Having owned a 99 Sprint, this was quite a big jump for me.
Love the features and look of the Z8 and I'm excited to get her on the water.....but alass, winter has dug its ugly claws into us here in Minnesota, so I am going to have to wait untill spring.

Bill

Attachments

• 10_25_16.jpg
    10_25_16.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 132
welcome to the looney bin, aka forum LOL. Nice looking boat but more money than I could or want to spend. Man, what a time of the year to buy a boat, but hope it was a good deal for you. BE SURE to keep that lower unit in a vertical position and change the lower unit oil NOW just in case there's a small leak you don't know about. Keeping it in a vertical position too will keep water/snow from accumulating and freezing bust that expensive lower unit. Post pics of when you go fishing. Also if you decide you want to change your user name, you can. There's a forum section just for requesting the change. Happy boating sir.

Loont bin...lol good one!!
It wasn't cheap...but figure it's the last one I'll ever buy. Anyway got tired of constantly fixin the old one.
Thanks for the words of wisdom, she's high and dry in the heated garage though.

Welcome, we can answer a large number of questions, are they correct or ribbing? Some are yes and some are no. Nice looking rig and again Welcome.

Damn fine Nitro there @Bill! Welcome to the site. My wife was born and raised in MSP and I love visiting the in-laws cause they always get me out in the boat and go fishing! You can ask about anywhere in this thread, I love me some Walleye! Welcome and enjoy your time here! Chat us up!

Finish hunt camp this weekend until the Christmas days, then target eye's and/or trout. Highs mid to upper 50's and lake levels have stabilized after lowering 3 feet each. January 6th, Oaklawn opens for the racing season.

Finish hunt camp this weekend until the Christmas days, then target eye's and/or trout. Highs mid to upper 50's and lake levels have stabilized after lowering 3 feet each. January 6th, Oaklawn opens for the racing season.

That's some great fishing and hunting weather right there! Good luck!

Reactions: cq

Latest posts

Back