New to the group

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Ducky

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My name is Kevin and I just purchased a 2014 Nitro Z7. I look forward to learning about the group. Right now, i’m in the process of getting the boat set up to my liking. I purchased pretty much as delivered stock. Thinking of adding bow electronics but just starting to research options.
Thanks Kevin

Hello Kevin, welcome to Nitro&Tracker. Enjoy the forum and your new boat. Got some pictures?:)

Here are a couple.

Attachments

• 4967BB9A-0946-4071-9AF1-0AEB4268A946.jpeg
    4967BB9A-0946-4071-9AF1-0AEB4268A946.jpeg
    496.9 KB · Views: 21
  • EC6508D3-28FF-4DE7-A3CB-D65BA12FE66B.jpeg
    EC6508D3-28FF-4DE7-A3CB-D65BA12FE66B.jpeg
    377.9 KB · Views: 21
Beautiful boat. Still doing upgrades? Thanks for posting those nice pics.

Yes still looking to upgrade electronics. Also trying to solve a 6 beep warning and engine shuts down to idle. This only happens in the RPM range between 1600 and 2600. Anything outside that the motor runs fine.

Yes still looking to upgrade electronics. Also trying to solve a 6 beep warning and engine shuts down to idle. This only happens in the RPM range between 1600 and 2600. Anything outside that the motor runs fine.
I see. Were you able to solve the beep warning? Hope it's just a minor issue.

Not yet. Tried bleeding the oil reservoir but that didn’t do it. The motor runs a bit rough in that RPM range not sure if that could cause the warning and throttle down or not.

sounds like the strainer for the air pump cooling line is clogged and the air pump is over heating.

It ended up being the impeller. Replaced it and the warning signal stopped. Apparently the water pressure was a bit low in that specific RPM range.
That's good news. So it affected the cooling system? Finally, you can sail peacefully. Thanks for the update.

Latest posts

Back