New To The Board

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Dower

Reaction score
Just picked up a deal on a 2001 Nitro Sport 185 Fish n Ski and I look forward to restoring her. She's been sitting outside WITHOUT A COVER for a couple years so the interior is wasted but other than that, in pretty decent shape. She was very GREEN. I look forward to finding all my answers from within the bowls of TransomTalk..
1498005_10152557247028857_1921480113921568266_o.jpg

welcome to the funny farm Jeff - oohhohhhh I meant the forums o_O:D Green huh, humm, strange but looks blue to me BUT if you'll pick up some wet sanding paper (depending on how bad the oxidation is) , but better yet, read the first post on this forum as I had a young guy (now a member of this forum) buy my 93 Nitro and the oxidation wasn't real bad. Young man did in a couple of days what would have taken me a month to do. Here's the link to the steps. Oxidation Removed

welcome to the funny farm Jeff - oohhohhhh I meant the forums o_O:D Green huh, humm, strange but looks blue to me BUT if you'll pick up some wet sanding paper (depending on how bad the oxidation is) , but better yet, read the first post on this forum as I had a young guy (now a member of this forum) buy my 93 Nitro and the oxidation wasn't real bad. Young man did in a couple of days what would have taken me a month to do. Here's the link to the steps. Oxidation Removed

Welcome, you have wondered in to one of the friendliest sites around. Great, helpful people.

That's a nice looking machine you got there! She looks like she could scream. Good luck restoring her. Let us know if we can help with any information, advice, opinions, etc.

Latest posts

Back