New to me used Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjconley1975

Reaction score
Looking at possibly purchasing a 1994 180tf with the 115 Mercury Tracker pro series motor. Just looking for some insight from others who have owned or still own a similar year make and model and how you like it? I know the motor was recently rebuilt, good compression and runs strong. Comes with new Motorguide with Spotlock and Hummingbird Helix 5. Any and all info would be great.

i own a 94 nitro 160 16 ft 60 hp bought used close to 20 years ago . no :)major repair except for trim and tilt .$ 420 to fix at a hiydraulic repair and build shop.

Hi I just bought a 90 185TF with a 91 Merc 150hp haven't had water yet but had a 160TF many years ago liked it.

I have a 94 180tf w/ the 115 Merc. Bought it used 2 yrs ago. Its a great boat for my needs and I have not had any major issues with it. My uncle has the same boat and he bought it new in 94. He hasn't had any major issues with his either which is amazing as he leaves it uncovered all year in Michigan. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.
94 Nitro.jpg

Latest posts

Back