New to boats; new to the forum.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbrassbass132

Reaction score
Hey, what's up, everybody! New to the boating world just bought my first boat. It's a 1996 Nitro 160 TF with a 75hp tracker (mercury) on it. Trying to find an owner's manual, wiring diagrams, any literature I can, and not having much luck. I have called Bass Pro. They transfer me to the white mountain and then they transferred me back to bass pro. Does anybody know where I can find what I am looking for? Thanks, guys look forward to hearing y'all responses.

Hello bbb13,
I joined Nitroowners.com in November 2021. I have a 1994 Nitro 170TF with a Merc 115.
I'm looking for exactly the same information as you are for your rig! I can find everything I need for the Mercury 115 but nothing on the 170TF.
I did find this -- [email protected]
The person who emailed me back was Danny C. Parts Administrator
Danny told me to take a few photos of what I needed and he would try to help me out.
Hope this helps you. If you find anything in your search please let me know too.
I can forward you his email reply he sent to me if you send me your email address
mjs2259

This link is good for engine manuals:
MerCruiser Service Manual Free Download PDF - Boat & Yacht manuals PDF (downloadboatmanuals.com)
I was the 3rd owner of a 1993 Nitro 190 TF with a 1994 Mercury 150. I was able to order an owner's manual thru Bass Pro Shop. Took 30 days and $30. Was very generic and no wiring diagrams. I re-wired the boat last winter, made new panels for the gauges and switches, changed some of the gauges, and put in new switches. I could not find any wiring diagrams, so I made some crude wiring diagrams as I went along. Maybe these will help. I'll try to answer any questions.
To someone who has bought a new boat: Just curious. Did you get wiring diagrams?
As for any literature, just about anything you need to know can be found if you do a search in this forum. If you can't find help here, you probably don't need it.
While I'm here, I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me. I haven't asked many questions, but gained a lot of knowledge and help just going thru the forum. I ended up with a pretty good boat. Several members have been extremely helpful, but I won't name names, because I know I would forget some.
Thanks again.

Attachments

• BOAT AND ENGINE HARNESS REVISED 4-25-2021.pdf
    291.9 KB · Views: 6
  • PANEL WIRING REVISED 4-25-2021.pdf
    155.1 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back