New Strike King Cranks (RC Series)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Favors

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that now that Strike King is making the Rick Clunn crankbaits, suddenly they are $11 cheaper??? It's looks actually the same to the RC 1.5, 2.5 but is only $6.49 rather then $17!! Things that make your go Hummmmmmmmmmm:lol:

Does this not mean that the 50 RC 1.5's and 2.5's I have just lost $11 in value????:p

it is not Strike King. They are made now by Luck E Strike. Rick is the designer of the bait and owns the design. Lucky Craft was making his design for bass pro and now he has taken it from LC and let Luck E Strike start to make it. Different baits, same design different company and yes, cheaper. No real secret though.

You are correct, it is Luck E Strike. Just amazes me the difference in price for the same bait???

Only thing lure do is catch the gullible fisherman. Price doesn't mean it is a better bait, Wis they would let us use worms and minnows

I like being a gullible fisherman and ricks baits are some of my favorites with these prices I can own more now.

not technically the same bait, just design. you have to remember that lucky craft was making them, now they are not.....I am sure there is some markup due to the name also:p

Latest posts

Back