New server for NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Hi all.

NTOWS has moved to a new server in a new data center. A handful of posts from earlier today were lost in the transition. If you're looking for a thread or response posted today and cannot find it, I apologize.

The old server was a bit tired, and the old data center is transitioning to a business model that doesn't include the type of server NTOWS lives on.

Hopefully, we'll see some peppier performance with this change, and NTOWS will keep bubbling along.

If you see anything amiss on the site (more than usual), please let me know via email.

Thanks!

Rich,

Thanks for keeping this site going, it is appreciated!

Bubbling right along here boss...bubbling along:lol:

NTOWS ROCKS! (WE need a rocker emoticon Rich!):D

Thanks for the site Rich! I visit daily and find tremendous value in the info and people.

Just wanted to echo the above. Thanks Rich! It's always seemed great to me, all thanks to you. ;)

Thanks Rich... Still the best site ever after my 12 years here

Rich,

Been here since I first started into the fishing thing..met some awesome folks. All because of you.

Thanks

Semper Fi

Carlos

Rich - Even though I haven't posed much from China the last 2 years, SO MUCH appreciated that you have maintained this site for well over 12 years! I can't wait to get a new boat in 2013 and start posting again!!

Agree with Tox we need a Rocker emoticon!!

Trep

Uh..you mean TEE:lol:

Geez Trep...living in China has warped your mind:p

I am relatively new the the board, but think it ROCKS! Thanks Rich. This is a great community!

Latest posts

Back