New Owner of a 1994 Nitro 190DC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the Mercury website and plugged in my serial number...says pdf not available and they want $90 for a printed manual?!!

I bought the printed SELOC engine manual for about $50.00, and it has some errors in it. I'm rebuilding my lower unit, and about all the SELOC covers is servicing the water pump, prop and the jet drive. I ordered a printed boat Owner's Manual through Bass Pro Shops for $30.00. It has some good info, but not much that can't be found online. I haven't found a pdf file of it anywhere.
I have a pdf of the engine service manual, which is good. I bought a pdf service manual online for $19.00. Then I bought another for $12.00. Turns out it was the same as the 1st one, but a 3 year newer revision. Then I found the same (earlier rev.) downloadable pdf file - free. Here is the link, plus the publication file name:
https://www.downloadboatmanuals.com/motors/mercury/
Then scroll down to this file and download (The file size is actually about 19 MB):
Mercury 135/150/175/200/225HP XR6/Magnum III/ EFI/ Pro Max/ Super Magnum Service Manual (1992) [PDF, ENG, 45.6 MB].pdf

When the cover page comes up, click the download button near the upper right.
Hope this is the right manual for your engine.

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.

Latest posts

Back