New owner of 188 sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Heisler

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just picked up my first Nitro 188 sport FS with 115 Mec EFI four stroke. Me and my girls plan on fishing and having fun in this every weekend!

Is the any type of manual for this boat?
Where are the seat post and ski post normally located at?
Where are the fuses located?
Thanks in advance!

Don
What year is the 188 FS? I have a 189 I don't think they would be too different but you never know. I will help you wherever I can

I have a 2001 185 FS. I have not been able to find a manual. My fuse panel is located in the front storage compartment just in front of the drivers area. My rear seat post and ski poke sit in the center of the rear deck area. Best of luck with your purchase.

Welcome to the forum. More than certain someone who has a similar boat will help you out.

Hi LS,

Mine is a 2003 so I think your correct on them being pretty much the same.
Don-
My ski pole and seat post sit in the center of the rear deck as maybrfd said. If i want to switch from the seat to the ski pole there is an insert I need to unscrew to remove so that the ski post will fit. As for my fuse box it was under the driver side console, it is in pretty plain sight so I am assuming we are finding some differences in the 188 and the 189 if yours is not there.

LS

Latest posts

Back