New nitro owner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradleeb95

Reaction score
Hey yall I'm in the process of restoring this 1989 nitro pro tournament I dont know much about it it has a mariner 150 magnum 2 and it's supposed to be 18ft but it measures at 21 ft amd I can't for the life if me find any other boat that is close to what mine is any help would be appreciated just wanting some more info about it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230101-114618_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230101-114618_Facebook.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey Brad, welcome!
Tried to make some quick research but couldn't find one.
Hopefully, someone here with a similar boat shows up.
Good luck with the restoration.

I used to have a 1990 175TF. I believe 1989 may have been the first year of the Nitro series of Tracker Boats. Originally made on molds bought from Skeeter. You Sir, could have an historical relic on your hands. The length back then was measured at the waterline vice cap length. My 175TF was registered as a 17 footer with a cap length of 18. Had a Johnson 150GT and would easily go over 60 mph.

Nice! Good luck on your resto. I have 1992 180tf that I have been restoring. It has been fun and frustrating. Almost done for the immediate future. I still need to re-carpet, seats, recessed trolling motor pedal tray.

Welcome to the site!

Hey yall I'm in the process of restoring this 1989 nitro pro tournament I dont know much about it it has a mariner 150 magnum 2 and it's supposed to be 18ft but it measures at 21 ft amd I can't for the life if me find any other boat that is close to what mine is any help would be appreciated just wanting some more info about it
The true length is 18' 10" the beam 87" it weights 1350 # transom height is 24" Max h/p 185 the load capacity 1250# Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back