New Nitro Owner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrmiller25

Reaction score
I just bought a 2015 Nitro Z6. I can't wait to try it out. I am in Canada so I still have 49 days and 6 hours before I can get it delivered and in the water. First bass boat and it has been a life long dream. The previous owner has kept it in awesome shape with not a mark on it... so thanks to him for showing such great respect for such a great brand and boat! Feel lucky to have been able to make it work. I will spend the next month and a half having fun cleaning up my gear and looking for some fun new fishing techniques and tackle.... happy fishing season to all!

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Front-Side.jpg
    Front-Side.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 43
Welcome JR
Wow, the boat looks great!
Okay I might be a little slow on the comprehension: "49 days and 6 hours"? :)
Vic

hi Vic... ha ha.. yes, still ice on the water up here so can't get delivery of the boat until there is consistent open water.. .so booked the first week of May for delivery!

thanks Larry, I tend to take my boat back out of the water near the end of Oct. You can fish past to the end of Dec for many species but it gets pretty miserable most days starting mid Nov ... then usually wait for ice fishing for those that like that... but it is a short season compared to many!

Latest posts

Back