New Nitro Owner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just bought a 2019 nitro Z 19 pro. I have only had it out once and it did very well. Still breaking in so haven't opened it up yet. It has the Mercury optimax 4 stroke 200hp. I am looking forward to talking with you guys about nitro boats. Thank you for allowing me to be part of it.
20190629_113042.jpg

Super nice boat Russell, I see you have the front step and rail. I put that on my 2017, Z18, rig and have really appreciated the convenience. I've really been well impressed with the build and design of the Nitro. Mine is approaching 3 years old now and I fish 12 months a year and even some in saltwater with no issues. The trailer coating is holding up surprisingly well with almost no visible rust- just a little on the swing away tongue joint edges.
Other than scratching my boat up some in the areas we fish, I have had zero issues with the boat and engine, Mine is the 150 four. You should be able to enjoy yours for many years to come. I won't re-write some of the things I've commented about over the past couple of years but I think you are able to get to past posts on this site. Enjoy and be safe!

Super nice boat Russell, I see you have the front step and rail. I put that on my 2017, Z18, rig and have really appreciated the convenience. I've really been well impressed with the build and design of the Nitro. Mine is approaching 3 years old now and I fish 12 months a year and even some in saltwater with no issues. The trailer coating is holding up surprisingly well with almost no visible rust- just a little on the swing away tongue joint edges.
Other than scratching my boat up some in the areas we fish, I have had zero issues with the boat and engine, Mine is the 150 four. You should be able to enjoy yours for many years to come. I won't re-write some of the things I've commented about over the past couple of years but I think you are able to get to past posts on this site. Enjoy and be safe!

Hey Russell
Nice looking Z19! I purchased my 2018 Z18 last year. Minimal issues. Water inadvertently seeping into the livewell and some problems with trailer rims is all the issues I've had.
Keep us posted.
Vic
IMG_1645.jpg

Hey Russell
Nice looking Z19! I purchased my 2018 Z18 last year. Minimal issues. Water inadvertently seeping into the livewell and some problems with trailer rims is all the issues I've had.
Keep us posted.
Vic
View attachment 991
A 1 1/2" scupper valve in the overflow line will stop the livewell problem. I need some parts for a 2018 tandem axle Z18 trailer but I need a serial number off one. Can anyone help?

Hi everyone. Just bought a 2019 nitro Z 19 pro. I have only had it out once and it did very well. Still breaking in so haven't opened it up yet. It has the Mercury optimax 4 stroke 200hp. I am looking forward to talking with you guys about nitro boats. Thank you for allowing me to be part of it.View attachment 989
Nice looking rig Russell,
Similar to my 2017,,200 2stroke,,love the boat,,have hit 71mph (GPS) with 2 people,, 1/2 tank,, no load.. but you have to drive it above 68,mph.
Hydrolic J plate set at 3inches P2P..
Best hole shot and all round driving
Enjoy your new Rig,,Z19 is a great Pic!!
Ric....

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190505_150429.jpg
    MVIMG_20190505_150429.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back