New Member with New Nitro Z7

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, so far I've had good luck with everything and caught a lot of river bass from my new Nitro. I'll tell you a brief story about a past boat purchase of mine. Back in 1995 I bought a new Tracker Pro 175 with 40 hp outboard. Back then the Tracker had rivets and a modified V hull. All I heard from folks was how big a mistake I made and should have done more research before buying that Tracker. It was a great fishing boat for many years with no issues and I even caught my largest bass from that rig on Rayburn that weighed 10.5 lbs. I know people have issues with products and have legitimate complaints but I want to also let folks know about the owners who have been satisfied with their purchases.
That's funny, I had heard the same type of talk about Trackers not being a well built boat. I bought a 1996 Pro Deep V 16 with a 50hp. Never had a problem with it and had it for 10 years. In 2006, I bought a Tracker Tournament V18 with a 115hp. Great boat. Never had a problem with it. Now I just bought a 2014 Nitro Z7 with the 175hp. and hopefully, I'll get many years of great boating with this one as well.

Latest posts

Back