New member Reno, Nv

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Reaction score
New owner of a
IMG_2837.jpeg
2023 Z18. Thought I should join the family for latest info and comradarie. Greetings to all from Reno Nevada!

What lake is that? I've always wanted to live in Reno. Originally from northern Cali. Nice boat, was looking at maybe getting that same one.

Reno is a great place to live, sadly though that lake is in Ca. near Bass Proshop in Rocklin. It’s Folsom Lake.

Reno is a great place to live, sadly though that lake is in Ca. near Bass Proshop in Rocklin. It’s Folsom Lake.
I just got the boat new at BPS. Price for anew 2023 is very good this time of year due to they wanting to clear last year’s inventory. $7500 discount plus a $2000 BPS cash card to be spent at the store. I was looking at a AVX Vexsus but couldn’t come close to the nitro price.

a long time boat dealer once told me that the only time to buy a boat from a dealer is the 1st week in march. the banks that actually owns the boats on the lots are getting nervous . very few sales in the winter.

Latest posts

Back