New member 1994 Nitro 170dc Clun edition.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobsizz

NTO Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought this boat September 24, 2022. My first Bass boat.

Attachments

• 20220926_164910.jpg
    20220926_164910.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220929_080617.jpg
    20220929_080617.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to the forum. Nice boat, congratulations! How's the ride?

Thank you, it rides well. It needs a few little things. The trolling motor is stuck on high, won't shutoff, from what I read control board is bad, so time for a Ultrex..LOL One plastic piece broke off on Bimini top, so time for stainless steel hardware. The livewell overflow pipe just falls off filling up the livewell, so I got to get a new pipe and probably have to replace the part it connects to in the livewell. Trailer side marker lights out. But, the engine ran strong, idled well and boat handles great, I am very happy with it.

Always something to fix on a used boat. When its minor and fixable that’s good. Enjoy the rest of the fishing season.

Thank you, it rides well. It needs a few little things. The trolling motor is stuck on high, won't shutoff, from what I read control board is bad, so time for a Ultrex..LOL One plastic piece broke off on Bimini top, so time for stainless steel hardware. The livewell overflow pipe just falls off filling up the livewell, so I got to get a new pipe and probably have to replace the part it connects to in the livewell. Trailer side marker lights out. But, the engine ran strong, idled well and boat handles great, I am very happy with it.
That's fantastic, enjoy your boat! Those few little things can be dealt with in no time.;)

That's fantastic, enjoy your boat! Those few little things can be dealt with in no time.;)
Absolutely, I just ordered the Minna kota Terranova trolling motor 2700 bucks choke, choke 😳 and I ordered the stainless steel hardware for the Bimini top. I couldn't fix the motorguide trolling motor because the Mosfet was burned out and nobody sells them. Well I probably could have by rebuilding the Mosfet. But, I really wanted the spot lock and the other features the Terranova has. It was just a good excuse..LOL I bought a cheap plug to put in the livewell for now to keep it from filling up, until I can figure out how to replace that tube assembly. I did get a whale tail to help it get on plane. I put one on my ski boat and its a tremendous help. So, I am getting there. I got one windshield that is cracked that I would like to replace. I might put some grab handles somewhere so people don't use the windscreen to hold onto when stepping up or down. Thanks for your reply.

Latest posts

Back