New from MA, Nitro 640lx

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis

Reaction score
Hey all,

New from MA, work on the cape and live in middleboro. Do most of my fishing on John's Pond and Ashumet Pond. Going to broaden my horizons now that i moved to middleboro.

I think i attached a pic correctly. Its a 2006 640lx with a 60hp. Kind of bummed i didnt wait for one with a 90hp, but i got a good deal on this one and its in great shape so i figured it would be a good first boat.

Seems like a great forum, looking forward to learning a lot.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 165
Your fiberglass boat is a foot shy of my tin boat but I couldn't find what they were fitted for. What does the tag say that's the boat is rated for?? Mine is only rated to 75hp for the Tracker Pro 175TF, I suspect yours may have been 90 because its 16.33 inches long but its a heavier boat than mine. I can get up to 32mph with my 60 but maybe that foot shorter shaved weight off of it. Here's the specs I could find for your boat and welcome to the forum http://boatspecs.iboats.com/Nitro_by_Tracker_Marine__640_LX__2006/bp/66b181157

Latest posts

Back