New Feature: Boat Performance

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Under the Members menu choice, you'll find the new "Boat Performance" feature.

This is a straightforward utility for listing your boat's RPM/speed figures, which will be accessible to members and visitors via your member profile.

You can store as many groups of RPM/speed data as you like, which allows for listing multiple boats, or multiple setups on a single boat (different props, engine height, etc.).

It's easy to use. I hope it will provide a good reference for people wanting more performance info about specific boat setups.

I've set up my profile with a couple of examples. Click on the "M" next to my name, and then click on "Click here to visit my boat performance library" in my member profile.

Please email me or post here with any questions or bug reports.

THAT's a cool feature Rich!!! This site just keeps getting better and better,......you ARE the MAN!!!

I was wonderin' where the FUEL CONSUMPTION section was too?

TOXRIBBER

How about the WAIT TIMES FOR FIBERGLASS/STRESS CRACK REPAIRS!!LOL

Good stuff Rich!

Awesome Rich. You da man! But along with my glass brethren, I have a concern for the poor mislead tin owners. Where will they post how tin does with all it's rivets vs with several loose?

I like the idea that my tin rig runs 72.4 KPH! Woohoo...

TEE

Rob.. don't ya' know they're all welded now..no rivets.

Thanks Rich.... Us Tin boys know you have to give the glass @sses boys a place to "compensate"...

Ahhh come on Tox....then we wouldn't have a glass guy us tin owners can pick on! :)

TEE

How sweet that new item is..now if you could just add someway to tell if the glass boyz is fibbin or not..

BF

Latest posts

Back