New Email address

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Just a quickie to let everyone know I'm changing my email address affective immediately,....please send any mail to: [email protected]

Just add the "2" at the end,......thanks!!!

Will post a "Classic Revue" upon my return....see ya'll later,...leaving at 4:30am tomorrow!! I'm STOKED!!!!

Regards,

Mac

Hey Mac, any chance of swinging by Atlanta on your way?? I'm not that big and could fit in the starbord rod locker???

Have a safe trip, enjoy and secretly pass out those Nitroowners cards.

TrepMan

Would love to take you along Trep,......will you fit in a carry-on bag??...If so,..meet me in Nashville by 9;30am!! LOL......I'll be sure to spread the word about this site,......gauranteed!!! Talk to you later!!

Hey Mac,

I'll be sure to have Pierre e-mail all viruses to that new e-mail. Have fun and tell Woo "Good luck" for us. It has to be tough defending the title. Personally, I would like to see someone new win it. Woo is now set for life like so many others. There are a lot of deserving guys out there that I think would really be great ammbassadors to the sport. I won't bother to name them all, but I think you know what I am trying to say. Woo as due, hey that rhymed, anyhow, let's see what this year will bring. Mac....LOTS of pics ok?

Rob

Latest posts

Back