New Deep V Boat and New Tracker Owner!!!

• Thread starter Scott S. [URL]http://www.lundboats.com/html/1675_p
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S.

Reaction score
Sold my '93 Tournament V17 to a good friend of mine. looking forward to helping him Customize this boat and introducing him to this website. WE will be having some interesting "Grab Bag" type Projects on his boat. Always sell a boat to a friend, that way you can go fishin in it!!

And now for the Bad News... I just purchased a New Lund. The Boat Dealer gets 5 Stars, really knows the product and were excellent to work with. Made for a Pleasant Experience Boat will arive in March

1675 Pro Sport with Sport Option Group and Misc. Blue/Blue

115 Merc (Yamaha In Black) 4 Stroke EFI

Trailmaster Custom Trailer with Trim Pack + Detach Tongue.

If anyone has questions about comparing 17 Foot Deep V's let me know, I did a lot of comparing. Check it out!!
http://www.lundboats.com/html/1675_pro_sport_

I knew it was gonna happen........ The shame of it all...... First it was Triton that was allowed to participate...... Then Ranger....... And now.......

Congratulations, E.T.! An Exceptional boat for your needs!

me!

Outstanding Essox. Just remember you have to bring it by the house so I can drool on it. Sounds like you got a great package and am glad to hear that the dealer did a good job. Keep us posted on the baby's arrival.

Mike

There goes the neighborhood!!!

Congrats on a fine boat!

Rich D

I could never leave this website and will enjoy some neat modification of the TV17 until my Rig Arrives. We are going tomake a retractable Deck Extension, Custom Console, Modern STyle Switches and Misc Electronics. Possibly some custom Paint Work too. Although The boat is in great shape, we have lots of experience in fixing whats not broken!

Mike I am going to take your advice and check over the complete rig before it hits the water. If you have any suggestions I may not find obvious, let me know.

Esox,

Looks like a nice rig. Does the blondie come with it - looks like a deal maker to me!!

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back