New Boat Versatrack accessories?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Fleming

Reaction score
I just purchased a new Tracker Targa V18 WT. It has the Versatrack system on it. I can't seem to find the actual accessories for sale anywhere. I already checked the Tracker site. I have checked several dealerships and they don't stock them. I want to look at them either in person or on a web site. I know what items are offered, I just want to take a looksy before I buy. Any ideas on where to find them.:unsure:

Congrats on the purchase and I'm not sure on the accessories. I'll do some checking and see what I can find. Maybe Joe Currier knows.

You are going to love that boat... Congrats! Nice to have the WT to keep it from being a WET ride...lol

Eric, the accessories are in the 2011 Tracker hand out we have in the showroom. That is the only place I can find them. You can go online and request a flyer and the will send it to you.

eric,

rich has the skivey i have seen and put my hands on the ones for grizzleys but not

the new accosories for the deep v's but i'm sure you will like them.

congrats on the new boat! hope it brings you years of fun.;):)

Just a update. Still haven't been able to find em. My Boat is still not here. It was supposed to be delivered in 12-15 days. I placed order with Dealer on March 21 and he said he was told by Tracker 12-15 days. Going on 3 months and still no Boat.

Just use a 1/4" x 1.5 inch stainless steel carriage bolt and wing nut and you can adapt any thing you want

Latest posts

Back