new boat owner looking for help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Lewis

Reaction score
I recently purchased a used 2001 Tracker Super Guide v-16 (really nice boat) and need to find an owners manual. I don't care if it is in printer form or electronic. I have never owned a boat before and want to ensure I know all about this boat to care for it properly. any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Do a search on this site for owners manual. You will find that they are junk. Google your mdl. of depth/fish finder, trolling motor, and live well operation. These manuals are not like an auto manual, very limited in information. You need to refer to each item for operation. Hand over hand bilge and fish aerator pumps.

Never have found my owners manual but finally found the one for the radio and mercury engine jammed between the oil tank and the Port side bulkhead.

fatrap

Since this is your first boat, the second thing after you you learn about your boat,is to get a copy of a boating safety manual from your local water enforcement officer. Water safety should not be taken lightly or for granted. There are rules of road(water) that everyone should know, but unfortunately many donot until they are involved in an accident.

Water safety is everyones responsibility. Enjoy your new boat. Larry in western Ky(retired F&W/water patrol officer).
http://www.greatscottshooters.com

Latest posts

Back