New 3 Bank Charger Install Questions.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werndogz

Reaction score
So my guest charger went out last summer, I found out why from another post on here, but I am trying to install a new bass pro brand 3 bank charger and can't figure out if the old one was wired to both batteries or not. The people at bass pro said it should be but it looks like bothe sets of wires go to one battery, why would nitro do this?

Did the company do it or a disgruntled employee? Just like my latest boat, after a few break-in runs I was seeing a large amount of water in the bilge area. The employee that installed the transom mount transducer did not seal the screws.

If you have a 3 bank charger and only have 2 battery's (1) cranking and (1) trolling. Bank 2&3 on the charger both will have to be wired to the trolling motor battery or the charger won't work

Each battery has its own set of wires coming to it from the charger. Wired any another way would cause the charger to go bad eventually.

Latest posts

Back