New 2015 Tracker Targa V18 Combo Owner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcanzano

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just picked up my new boat, I'm so geeked! Got some new gadgets to install, Lowrance HDS touch (w/ LSS-2), ram mounts, planer board mast.

Question, I've found MANY thoughts on mounting the two transducers (LSS-2 to the left of the other), some say it doesn't matter. Does anyone have pics of theirs?

Also any tips, must haves, advice, and mods, bring em on!

Can't wait to get wet.

Welcome @rcanzano! That is awesome! Getting your first boat is always special. It reminds me of when I was 16 and I got my first car! I'm not an expert on your questions, but I know there are some guys on here that can answer those questions.

Be sure to post in the other areas of the forums that other users are more active in to get more responses.

Good luck!

welcome. I have a 2012. One thing you might want to do; I fish a lot of electric only lakes and to have the radio on (my year) the key needed to be turned so I bypassed the ignition (to not clock engine hours) and added a toggle switch at the radio (also draws constant power). Check out the pics. I mounted the planer mast to a seat post. I am eventually planning on adding another seat mount up front as the widow hits the mast. I don't use it much so it doesn't bother me much. Oh ship handles up front are a good addition if people are sitting up there. I purchased 2 oh ship handles from the passenger side of the older jeeps (they're SS) and mount to the versa track. Rod holders are 3/4 poly cutting board. Another good mod was adding nets to the shelves under the consoles. I made these out of stretch nets for holding gear on ice fishing sleds - great for towels etc. These mods need to be modded to be right. I don't keep the 2 extra seats in either, makes for a huge cockpit and store pedal seats in the bottom. Skis don't fit in the "ski locker" which really sucks (I don't think they call it that anymore). Love the boat. Enjoy! Don't know why the pics are sideways.
dash.JPG
holders.JPG
mast.JPG
ohship.JPG

Hey, thanks! I ended up with going with a Riviera Trolling mast system. I has the seat mount built into the lower part of the mast. What is the rod holder you have mounted in front of the jump seats?

Latest posts

Back